"Life"




THEY WILL NEVER BE OUR EQUAL

Now they say we can fight in Combat. We have this privilege this equality.
Now they say we can train to pass the test to become one of the Elite to become one of the few.
Now they say we can practice our skills in combat to kill as well as They
Can.
Now they say we are Equal.

I say we have a unique ability one which is contrary to combat.
I say our physical construct, emotional mind set, is to give life
I say this instinct of protecting our kind is not given to us it is inherent.
I say our nature is one of nurture and is contrary to Combat. 

We must realize the myth of Equal.
We must treasure our true natures.
We must exalt in what we can do.
We must Exist in our Woman Self, We are Life…

To Think now we the other half of humanity can kill as well
To Know that our role models will be equal  
To Show little girls we will kill to be equal
To Keep us equal and let the Balance of Humanity wane

My Cries at my babies birth of great pain were filled with Joy
My Cries watching JFK’s killing were filled with overcoming pain
My Cries listening to the planes of “Shock and Awe” deadened my senses
My Cries for our Country’s lost high ground of being will never be heard.

I have come and lived to give life
I have been  cradle
I have been sustenance  
I have been Mother for which there is no Equal.

They cannot Give us Equal, We are the Givers of Life...