The Third Step

The Morning Star…

She runs swiftly down her side of the Universe
Her intent is for Her Children’s good.
Silently she descends the glide path of her track
I don’t see her until, the little Beau at my side
Starts to dance.

Her domain is our world
Before us she ruled
We know but don’t see
Her heritage for survival

Away Away go Silver Star of the Morning
Swift Swift before the unbelievers arise
To point weapons of death for your kind
The small lives upon you depend
Your return for their nourishment of life

I smile at my small guide by my side
He dances on his toes with sounds
Of long ago when his kind was
Wild with the morning dawn
Dancing with the Silver Stars
of the Morning Life

The little Coyote was running swiftly by this morning when I slid by her unnoticed… 

Step Two


I listen… 
Rachmaninoff Symphony Two third movement 
Melding with a universe unknown to mortals

Melody haunting my physical mind memories 
Leading me, loving me, sending me Where,

I will only know when meeting him and 
I tell him thanks for helping me learn humbleness…


Step One…

The Light on the Stairs comes
From the eyes of their inner truth
They wear this light as they
Show me the Way I used to be…

We forget where we started
Long ago when our world was
New in our child minds so
Clear and uncluttered with the digital

They come with the strength of
Childhood Precious and hold
Onto the good of each day
With laughter and eyes wide open

Oh so we could be there once
More into this World of innocence
With belief and trust of our own
Truth of the self real

It is Mine when they come
Into the Art World of my
Inner Being and see


With me what trust can bring…